Participants attending the IMPACT Advanced Workshop are strongly encouraged to review this webpage and complete a Growth Action Plan.
Prior to attending the workshop, participants should review previous training content and manuals and re-activate the following key content.
- Activating versus suppressing experiences
- Intentional practice
- Respond versus react brains
- What-What-How as a grounding and decision making tool for self
- What-What-How as a brief model of intentional practice
- Activation Cycle
- Under the Surface
- Safe Base
- Growth Intent
- Activating scripts and strategies
- Validation, curiosity and coaching as activating processes
- Relationship web and working with others
Growth Action Plan
Participants are encouraged to watch this video, at each of the "pause" points, take the time to complete a documented Growth Action Plan on a person they are supporting. It can be a child, young person or adult. The video lasts 17 minutes, however, the process should take approximately 45 minutes.